We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside software engineering team and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, creating wireframes and writing detailed functional & non-functional requirements. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Role & Requirements
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.Ensures solutions meet business needs and requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Served as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
UG : B.A – Journalism, PR/Advertising, Political Science, English, Economics, Communication, Arts & Humanities, Communication, Communication, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, BFA – Visual Communication, B.B.A / B.M.S
PG : M.A – English, Economics, Communication, Fine arts, Journalism, Political Science, PR/ Advertising, Statistics, Arts & Humanities, Integrated PG – Journalism / Mass Communication, Management, PR/ Advertising, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Computers, Statistics, Data Informatics, MBA/PGDM – Advertising/Mass Communication, HR/Industrial Relations, Information Technology, International Business, Marketing.
Rush your resumes with appropriate subject line to [email protected]
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Sales Engineer||Chicago||Sales & Marketing||August 17, 2023|
|Blockchain Developers (2)||Remote||Engineering||May 23, 2023|
|React JS Developers (2)||Hybrid||Engineering||January 17, 2023|
|.NET Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||January 16, 2023|
|DevOps Engineer (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||January 16, 2023|
|FullStack Engineer (1)||Remote||Engineering||January 16, 2023|
|QA Analyst (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||August 25, 2022|
|Angular JS (5)||Remote||Engineering||March 6, 2022|
|Business Analyst (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Business Analysis||February 20, 2022|
|React Native (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 25, 2021|
|iOS Developers (3)||Kochi, Kerala||Engineering||July 12, 2021|
|Accounts Executive (1)||Kochi, Kerala||Finance||May 21, 2021|