QA Analyst -1
Scalan Labs is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Quality Analyst to join remote team in Kochi.
We are currently seeking an experienced candidate for the role of QA Analyst. You will have an opportunity to grow and learn while applying new technologies to solve our most pressing needs for our products and customers. The candidate for this position will be expected to have strong QA skills along with an ability to be collaborative, creative, self-starting, self-directing, and fun. Additionally, you should possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field of study, along with 1-3 years of experience testing SaaS Web and Mobile Cloud-based products.
Role & Requirements
- Work closely with the product team in an agile environment
- Exhibit problem solving skills and adaptability
- Extensive experience in manual testing of web applications.
- Extensive experience with functional, system, integration and regression testing.
- Proven experience developing test plans and test cases from requirements/user stories.
- Proven experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Proven experience with test management tools such as JIRA and TestRail.
- Proven experience testing on cross browser and cross platform.
- Ability to think from a user’s perspective with no-compromise attitude towards quality.
- Ability to analyze a product for accurate integration test scenarios.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Identifies, documents and reports defects within JIRA
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities and update status on daily basis.
- Collaborate with product owner, engineers and other QA team members to deliver a high quality product.
- Mobile testing and onshore-offshore model experience.
- Knowledge of API testing using Postman.
- Knowledge of automation testing tools.
- Knowledge of SQL database and cloud technology.